Independent third parties have recognized Diamond Hill for our investment results and commitment to delivering lasting value to our clients through a shared intrinsic value-based investment philosophy and long-term perspective, as well as our commitment to providing a desirable work environment for our associates.
Investment Professionals & Products
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year: Chairman and Portfolio Manager Ric Dillon was named a finalist for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 Award in the Ohio Valley Region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
- Barron’s: Diamond Hill Large Cap Fund featured in “The Best Value Mutual Funds” (March 13, 2016) subscription required
- Barron’s: Diamond Hill Large Cap Fund and portfolio manager Chuck Bath featured in “Diamond Hill: Accounting for Taste” (December 12, 2015) subscription required
- SMART50 Award: CEO Ric Dillon recognized as a Central Ohio leader for effectively building and leading a successful organization (Smart Business Columbus; October, 2014). The Smart 50 Awards recognize the top executives of the 50 smartest companies in the region for their ability to effectively build and lead successful organizations.
- Top Workplaces 2017: Diamond Hill recognized as a 2017 Top Workplace by Columbus CEO magazine. The Top Workplace awards are determined solely through employee feedback in an anonymous survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement.
- Top Workplaces 2016: Diamond Hill recognized as a 2016 Top Workplace by Columbus CEO magazine.
- Top Workplaces 2015: Diamond Hill recognized as a 2015 Top Workplace by Columbus CEO magazine and WBNS 10TV.
An investor should consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus or summary prospectus contain this and other important information about the Fund(s) and are available at diamond-hill.com or by calling 888.226.5595. Please read the prospectus or summary prospectus carefully before investing. The Diamond Hill Funds are distributed by BHIL Distributors, LLC (Member FINRA). Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser, serves as investment adviser to the Diamond Hill Funds and is paid a fee for its services. Diamond Hill Funds are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and have no bank guarantee.
Risk Disclosure: Overall equity market risks may affect the value of all funds. The Small Cap Fund and Small-Mid Cap Fund invest in small and medium capitalization stocks; there are specialized risks associated with small and medium capitalization issues, such as market iliquidity and greater market volatility, than large capitalization issues. The Long-Short Fund uses short selling which incurs significant additional risk. Theoretically, stocks sold short have unlimited risk.