- 2008 - Present Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc.
- 1998 - 2008 Officer – Investment Research & Advisory Services, Nationwide Financial Services
- 1996 - 1998 Vice President & Manager of Alternative Investments, Fund Evaluation Group
- 1993 - 1995 Senior Treasury Analyst, Household International
- 1990 - 1993 Senior Supervising Auditor, Arthur Andersen & Co.
- Board of Trustee, Legatus International
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 1999
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), inactive, 1992
- MBA, Xavier University
- BS in Accounting, Miami University