Independent third parties have recognized Diamond Hill for our investment results and commitment to delivering lasting value to our clients through a shared intrinsic value-based investment philosophy and long-term perspective, as well as our commitment to providing a desirable work environment for our associates.
- Barron’s: Barron’s recently profiled Corporate Credit Fund portfolio managers Bill Zox and John McClain. Learn how their disciplined approach helps them uncover value and why Barron’s says, “Diamond Hill may be just the thing for investors seeking a more conservative high-yield fund.” (June 25, 2018)
- Top Workplaces: Diamond Hill recognized as a Top Workplace by Columbus CEO magazine four years in a row. The Top Workplaces list is based solely on employee feedback in an anonymous survey conducted by Energage LLC (formerly WorkplaceDynamics), a leading provider of employee engagement tools.
- Corporate Caring Awards 2016: Diamond Hill honored in the Education category (Columbus Business First; June 2016). The Corporate Caring Awards Program recognizes for-profit companies for their financial contributions, volunteer service and other unique contributions to Columbus’ charities and nonprofit organizations.
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year: Chairman and Portfolio Manager Ric Dillon was named a finalist for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 Award in the Ohio Valley Region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
- Barron’s: Diamond Hill Large Cap Fund featured in “The Best Value Mutual Funds” (March 13, 2016) subscription required
An investor should consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus or summary prospectus contain this and other important information about the Fund(s) and are available at diamond-hill.com or by calling 888.226.5595. Please read the prospectus or summary prospectus carefully before investing. The Diamond Hill Funds are distributed by Foreside Financial Services, LLC (Member FINRA). Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser, serves as investment adviser to the Diamond Hill Funds and is paid a fee for its services. Diamond Hill Funds are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and have no bank guarantee.
Risk Disclosure: Overall equity market risks may affect the value of all funds. The Small Cap Fund and Small-Mid Cap Fund invest in small and medium capitalization stocks; there are specialized risks associated with small and medium capitalization issues, such as market iliquidity and greater market volatility, than large capitalization issues. The Long-Short Fund uses short selling which incurs significant additional risk. Theoretically, stocks sold short have unlimited risk.