You have clicked a link to access information on a new website, so you will be leaving diamond-hill.com.
Because this new site is independent, Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc. neither manages nor assumes responsibility for its content.
Are you ready to move forward?
John McClain, CFA
- Corporate Credit Strategy
- High Yield Strategy
- 2014-PresentDiamond Hill Capital Management, Inc.
- 2010-2014Senior Vice President – Credit, Standard Life Investments
- 2007-2010Investment Analyst – Distressed Debt and Workouts, Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 2012
- MBA, Carnegie Mellon University
- BS in Business Economics, University of Kentucky (magna cum laude)
Insights & Podcasts
- High Yield: Reflections on a Crisis (podcast)
- Corporate Credit and High Yield Portfolio Manager Call Replay
- High Yield—Strategic or Tactical?
- Corporate Credit Market Update Replay
- It’s Not a Sprint… (podcast)
- A Credit Market Update: Is the Smoke Clearing?
- Volatility and Opportunity in High Yield (podcast)
- High Yield Update: Pricing for Recession?
- March 2020 Oil Update (podcast)
- February 2020 Fixed Income Market Update (podcast)
- Discussion with Bill Zox, CFA and John McClain, CFA (podcast)
- John McClain, CFA Discusses BBB Bond Opportunities (podcast)
- Recent Developments in the High Yield Market (podcast)
- Bill Zox, CFA and John McClain, CFA Discuss Diebold (podcast)
- Bill Zox, CFA and John McClain, CFA Discuss Energen (podcast)
- Interview with Bill Zox, CFA and John McClain, CFA (podcast)
- Debunking the High Yield Index and High Yield ETFs
- Diamond Hill’s Corporate Bond Investment Philosophy, Process and Structural Advantages