Barron’s recently profiled Corporate Credit Fund portfolio managers Bill Zox and John McClain. Learn how their disciplined approach helps them uncover value and why Barron’s says, “Diamond Hill may be just the thing for investors seeking a more conservative high-yield fund.”
Traditionally, fund managers in the fixed-income space tend to build portfolios based on benchmarks that leave little room for credit selection. Bill Zox and John McClain explain how the Diamond Hill Corporate Credit Fund looks for opportunities where other managers rarely tread, using intensive fundamental research to identify bonds that are likely to outperform the market in the longer term.
Read the article on ticker.com subscription required
- Diamond Hill Short Duration Total Return and Diamond Hill Core Bond strategies now available as mutual funds and institutional separate accounts.
- New portfolio management team brings unique experience to Diamond Hill with consistent intrinsic value philosophy.
- Henry Song and Mark Jackson join Diamond Hill as Portfolio Managers
- Doug Gimple joins Diamond Hill as Portfolio Specialist
- Diamond Hill intends to launch two new fixed income strategies
At Diamond Hill, our mission is to serve our clients by providing lasting value through a shared commitment to our intrinsic value-based investment philosophy, disciplined approach and alignment with our clients’ interests. To this end, we have carefully designed structural advantages that are unique and that should give us an edge over our peers. Below, we provide insight on these advantages, as well as our corporate bond investment philosophy and process.
- High Yield and Corporate Credit provide two options for fixed income investors.
- Both strategies are supported by Diamond Hill’s extensive research team.
- Both strategies are available as mutual funds and separate accounts.