Henry Song, CFA, shares his insight on the evolution of the securitized market and comments on some of the sectors that were tainted by the financial crisis.
Mark Jackson discusses the rise in GE bond prices due to a change in leadership in Kate Duguid’s Reuters article “GE’s rising bonds offer another endorsement of CEO Culp.”
Read the article: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ge-ceo-bonds-idUSKCN1SF2H4
Henry Song, CFA and the Diamond Hill Short Duration Total Return Fund (DHEIX) are mentioned in Alexandra Scaggs’s Barron’s article, “How to Invest in Tesla While Avoiding the Elon Musk Drama.”
Read the story: https://www.barrons.com/articles/tesla-bonds-51556231073
- Diamond Hill Short Duration Total Return and Diamond Hill Core Bond strategies now available as mutual funds and institutional separate accounts.
- New portfolio management team brings unique experience to Diamond Hill with consistent intrinsic value philosophy.
- Henry Song and Mark Jackson join Diamond Hill as Portfolio Managers
- Doug Gimple joins Diamond Hill as Portfolio Specialist
- Diamond Hill intends to launch two new fixed income strategies