Diamond Hill interns enjoy hands-on experience in several areas of our business while networking and building relationships with colleagues across the organization. Our internship program also includes an educational track that provides an in-depth look at our company and unique aspects of the investment management industry.
Learn more by applying for an internship
Track 1: Equity Program (No rotation)
A 10–12 week intern program that will give students exposure to equity research. Interns can expect to walk away from their internship with knowledge of how to value a business, how to forecast sales and profits of companies, how to evaluate competitors in the industry, and how an investment management firm operates. This program is designed to discover and mentor the next generation of great investors as they prepare to launch their careers.
Track 2: Client Enablement & Operations Program (Rotational)
A 12-week rotation program that gives students exposure to our client and corporate admin teams. Interns will spend four weeks each with three different teams on a diverse range of work spanning collaborative projects and recurring, individually completed deliverables and support of various departments, all while learning the importance of our client-first approach. The three rotations include: Product and Strategy, Client Enablement and Sales, and Investment Operations.
View and apply for open internship positions
Benefits of a Diamond Hill internship
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Intern scholarship program
- Housing assistance
- Collegial work environment in a lively and affordable city
- Frequent networking opportunities, including biweekly catered lunches
- Collaborative culture with a strong commitment to the community and volunteering
- Opportunity to work with experienced professionals
- Intern outings, including dinners and Clippers games
- Competitive pay and free parking
Learn more about working in Columbus